EXCELLENT HD IMAGES VIA HDMI, USB AND IP, PLUS HD VIA 3G-SDI
The AW-HN130 series of integrated full HD cameras perform in a wide variety of onsite shooting applications that require high-quality video, such as conferences, lecture capture and other events, thanks to its high-performance zoom, wide angle of view and outstanding colour reproducibility.
In addition to IP video transmission, support for PoE+*1 enables power to be supplied via a LAN cable*2. The result is installation flexibility. It also supports HD-IP video output, output of video and audio via USB, and SD card recording.
Video Outputs: Standard professional interfaces include HD/SD-SDI, HDMI, and SD composite, as well as IP/Network for single cable delivery of high-quality content up to 1080/60p.
Serial Control: RS-422 serial compatibility is available for serial-based control workflows (i.e. connection to AW-RP50/120 or previous controllers). RS-232 and RS-422 VISCA protocols are available when introducing a Panasonic camera into an existing control structure.
Network Connected | The LAN port on the HN130 unleashes the possibilities:
- Power of Ethernet+ (PoE+) for easier system installation and setup.
- Control the camera via the network with an AW-RP50/120 hardware controller or Panasonic software solutions
- Access the built-in web interface to monitor and control all aspects of the camera
- Utilize a supported third-party control system from broadcast control systems, switchers, lecture capture systems, AV Control system and more
- By default, the camera has a built-in H.264/MJPEG encoder for 7 channels of encoding up to 25Mbps. Pair with a supported hardware or software decoder.
- Built-in NDI|HX (a technology of NewTek Inc.) for the ultimate single cable production workflow with ultra-low latency video, audio, control, tally, and power over a single cable
WHAT IS NDI?
NDI (Network Digital Interface) technology has been developed by NewTek, it is made available to anyone with a royalty-free license, and has been widely adopted by many broadcast vendors. NDI revolutionizes video production workflow by removing the physical I/O constraints of traditional broadcast infrastructure. Any NDI-enabled device on the network can see and access content from all other devices, allowing more sources than ever before to be used for live production.
WHAT IS THE SPECIFICATION OF NDI|HX?
NDI is designed to run over existing 1 Gigabit networks, allowing easy adoption of the protocol without new infrastructure. This is achieved through the use of video compression with the NDI|HX codec, which delivers 1080 Full HD video at data rates typically around 15Mbps. NDI|HX is a 4:2:0 8-bit codec, based on H.264 compression. It supports 1080p and 720p, at different frame rates. Factory default mode is 1080/25p at 10Mbps.
- 512kbps~ 8,192kbps