The ATW-DA49 is a UHF (wide-band 440-900 MHz) active unity-gain diversity antenna distribution system that enables one pair of antennas to feed multiple wireless systems. Provides two “1-in, 4-out” RF channels; connects a pair of antennas to as many as four wireless receivers.
- UHF active unity-gain diversity antenna distribution system
- Wide-band 440-900 MHz
- Enables one pair of antennas to feed multiple wireless systems
- Designed to complement Audio-Technica 2000a & 3000b Series wireless systems
- Suitable for many other wireless systems operating within the 440-900 MHz
- Includes an ATW-RM1 rack-mount hardware kit