LEICA DICOMAR LENS
- This high-performance lens has passed the stringent inspection standards of Leica Camera AG for aspects such as resolution and contrast.
- Increasing the readout speed has made it possible to handle large-volume 4K data at a fast 60 fps/50 fps.
- The Venus Engine, which contains technologies accumulated with LUMIX, is newly incorporated in camcorders.
WIDE 25MM*2 ANGLE
The integrated lens boasts the industry's widest angle of 25 mm at the wide-angle setting. It enables wide-angle shooting with little distortion, without the use of a wide conversion lens and also allows video recording/production in narrow spaces.
24X OPTICAL ZOOM, 48X (FHD) / 32X (UHD), I.ZOOM
Covers the range of 25.0mm wide angle to ultra-telephoto 600mm at UHD/FHD. (35mm film camera equivalent) The i.Zoom function increases the zooming capability to a maximum of approximately 48x FHD (32x UHD) while maintaining the beauty of high-definition image quality.
TWO MANUAL RINGS AND ND FILTER
The AG-CX10 comes with two manual rings for zoom, focus and iris control. The zoom speed can be varied by applying pressure to the zoom seesaw switch on the body.
KEEP YOUR OBJECT IN FOCUS
4K High-precision AF and Focus Assist Functions
5-AXIS HYBRID O.I.S. (UHD/FHD)
The built-in Hybrid image stabilizer ensures powerful camera shake compensation in five axial directions including rotational blurring in all modes. Thanks to this functionality powerful camera shake compensation is made possible in low-angle shooting, high-angle shooting and all other unstable conditions. There are three modes to choose from: NORMAL (standard), STABLE (effective for fixed-frame shooting) and PAN/TILT (effective in panning and tilting).
VERSATILE RECORDING MODES
4:2:0 10-bit (4K/60P), 4:2:2 10-bit (4K/30P)
- With 4:2:2 10-bit sampling, LongGOP (150 Mbps) can acquire a maximum 29.98p/25p UHD and a maximum 59.97p/50p FHD.
New, highly-efficient HEVC recording
- Featuring a high-efficiency new codec HEVC (4:2:0 10-bit)