Highway’s trust and pledge to you.
To all our customers:
We respect your privacy online and we take your security and privacy very seriously. All transactions are processed by our secured online server. We have made a commitment to meet the strict requirements on how we treat your personal information. The security of your personal information is very important to us.
Personal Recognizable Information
Personal recognizable information can be associated with a specific person, such as name, address, or email address. Highway collects personal recognizable information from visitors in the following examples:
- When you place an order on our site, we require you to provide your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number and credit card details.
- During the process of ordering, you may also choose to register by creating a username and password. And by registering, you create a user profile which enables us to customize (modify) your experience on this site, as well as providing you with a faster method to submit a request and receiving back the products desired.
- When you choose to place an order with us, you are invited to log in (optional), so that we can identify who you are. As for you visiting the site for the first time, it will be suggested that you register for future identification. You can update your information at any time.
When you have decided to place your order, you are asked to complete an order form. The order form requires your name, billing and shipping address, credit card number, expiration date and CID#. You should also include other information fields such as your telephone number, to allow us to contact you regarding your order if necessary.
This information is collected to make your shopping experience with us as smooth and pleasant as possible. This is used only for the benefit of Highway and you, our customer.
Highway may share your personal Recognizable information with trusted third party vendors for the sole purpose of facilitating your order. For example, we provide your name, shipping address, phone number, and order information to our shipping carrier.
We may also provide your name, billing address and credit card information to the credit card processor that facilitates the transaction. Highway has very strict guidelines requiring all the third parties to keep any shared personal recognizable information confidential.
- Customer data are processed in accordance with local law and are not sold to third parties.
- Credit card details are entered on a secure page and they are transferred using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
You can simply browse our site without necessarily having to provide your personal recognizable information.
For security, Highway does not store credit card information for online orders. We guarantee that every online transaction you make will be 100% secure and safe. We follow general accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
Highway uses state-of-the-art data encryption technology to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Highway will NOT Sell, or pass on your personal information, or keep you on our mailing lists if you have requested it to be removed.
Highway is a company you can fully trust and part of our aim and goal is to make sure our customers fully trust us.
Changes to Highway Policy: